The SportsCare program is set in motion by an initial Market Assessment. The assessment is a 60 to 90-day evaluation of the hospital system and market area as related to sports medicine. The assessment concludes with market analysis, strategy recommendations and provides the hospital system with an opportunity to implement strategy independently, engage SportsCare to implement the strategy or postpone engagement to a later date.
The Market Assessment includes:
- Review of internal hospital/system resources to identify strengths and needs in the areas of sports medicine and related services
- Qualitative examination of market opportunities through one on one interviews and focus groups in the hospital service area as they relate to health care and the sports community
- Data collected from community organizations are used to gauge current market position and feasibility of a sports outreach program.
- Strategy development and recommendations
- Exclusivity period for hospital system